Friday, October 17, 2008

Jewelry, Jewelry and More Jewelry!

This beautiful lady is a dear friend and client. When she heard that I was introducing a line of vintage jewelry, I found her at my front door that afternoon to try a few pieces on. And I have to say that I think she looks beautiful in this one.

This fabulous line of necklaces and earrings was created by the Parisian firm of R. Woloch. He created jewelry for fashion houses such as Dior and Chanel in the 1950s. These designs were used primarily for runway models and fashion shoots. The necklaces are hand-fashioned from glass and Swarovski crystal. It's impressive how detailed and well-made these are. And they have attitude - which I love! It's amazing what I nice piece of jewelry can do for your frame of mind when going out. In the bottom picture, I'm wearing my favorite necklace of the group because of its asymmetrical design (and it conveniently matched the dress I was wearing that night - how lucky!). Alas, back to reality.

In addition to the items pictured below, more from this line can be seen here.

As some of you might have seen, I took these beautiful pieces to a segment on CBS4 as well as NBC6. I still haven't been able to upload the videos, but I'm working on it. The CBS4 segment can be seen here.




1 comment:

Piece o' Coconut Cake said...

LOOOOVE the first piece!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...