Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lil' Blue Eyes

I don't mean to brag about my children too much...but this picture was just too stunning not to post. Marcelo's personality has recently begun to "come out" and he is such an affectionate little boy. He absolutely adored meeting his cousin Sofia last weekend and only wanted to hug and touch her. I know he will love his little sister when she arrives (it is confirmed we are having a little girl.) I've transfered him out of his crib into a bed this week in anticipation of her arrival. He seems to like it though still prefers to join mommy and daddy right about 2am. We'll have to see about that.
On a different note, today is the last day of my "Non-fiction Writing" class. I look forward to putting into action some of the things we talked about. I have really enjoyed being a student again, even if for just a few weeks. I have some new ideas about writing non-fiction in a fictional style that I want to put into practice soon. A book deal would be nice...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...